You may want to archive some pulses to keep your board clean and neat (check this case example right here). By archiving them you will still be able to restore them at any point.
Follow the below steps to archive your pulses:
- Highlight the pulse you want to remove.
- Click the menu button that appears to the left.
- And then select Archive.
If you would like to Archive multiple pulses at a time simply follow the below:
- Hover over the color line of one of the pulses you'd like to move.
- Use the boxes to select the pulses you'd like to move
- As you select pulses, you will find the count of pulses with actions at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Archive"
This is called the batch actions. Check out this article to see how it works!
**NOTE: Deleting the pulse means that it has been permanently deleted, archiving it means that you can restore it and here's how :)
If you have accidentally deleted a pulse instead of archiving it, you can always find it in your recycle bin.
For any further questions you may have, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to help!