Who is the owner of a board?
What can a board owner do?
You may be wondering now, "What additional actions can the board owner(s) perform?" Well, that's a great question! In short, only board owners can:
- Set or adjust any Board Permissions or Column Permissions. Additionally, any board/column permissions that are set will not apply to the board owners.
- Unarchive a board that has previously been archived
- Edit, delete, or template existing automation or integration recipes (in addition to the creator of those automation/integrations)
- Make changes to any templated boards
- "Crown" other board subscribers as board owners
If you are the owner of your board, you can add or remove other board owners by simply clicking on the crown icon next to a users name to turn it blue and thereby adding them as an owner, or grey to remove them as an owner!
Changing Board Ownership
What if your board owner has left your team? You can still get the ownership of their board back with the click of a couple buttons! You can read all about it right here.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by using our contact form. We're available 24/7 and happy to help!