- the person who created the board; or
- any subscribers of the board which the board creator has chosen to be co-owners of the board.
A board owner can give ownership to other subscribers of the board by:
- Clicking on the Hamburger Icon Menu (3 lines) on the board
- Clicking on Manage Subscribers
- The board owner can then either invite someone to subscribe to the board or pick from one of the existing subscribers
- Next to each subscriber’s name is a crown symbol, which will be grey for non-owners. To “crown” someone a co-owner of the board, the board owner should click on the crown next to that person’s name, turning it blue.
Board ownership is an important feature when setting restrictions on boards, making them read only for non-owners. This can be done through the Board Permissions button, found in the Hamburger Icon Menu. You can read more about how to set board permissions here.
**NOTE**: Only the initial owner of the board can add other owners to the board
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team right here. We are available 24/7 and happy to assist :)