With the batch actions, you can now move or edit multiple pulses in just one click!
- Hover over the color line of one of the pulses you'd like to move.
- Use the boxes to select the pulses you'd like to move
- As you select pulses, you will find the count of pulses with actions at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "Move to"
- Select either "Move to group" or "Move to board"
- If you select "Move to group", you can choose from a list of groups on the board
- If you select "Move to Board", you can choose from a list of Boards within the account
- Hover over the color line of one of the pulses you'd like to edit.
- Click on the column you would like to change exactly like below:
And you are done !
** NEW ** The batch actions can be applied to any column including the timeline !
Also breaking news! We just released our select all feature with batch actions!!! Now you can select all pulses in a group to update, move, delete or archive them! Yay!
We have also added the ability to unselect pulses with shift. Once you selected multiple pulses with shift and you want to unselect some of them, you can do it by clicking with shift on another pulse.
Check out his video for more information about the Batch Actions !
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.