We know how tough it can be for students to balance classes, assignments, grades, events, and social activities. We've all been there and we've all struggled to juggle it all. Luckily, you don't have to! With monday.com's Student Program, you can manage everything seamlessly in one collaborative space so that you can be more engaged, successful, and on top of your work than ever before - for free!
What is the Students Program?
The Student Program sets you up with a free monday.com account with enhanced features - chosen by students, for students. Yes, it’s free! The goal of the program is to help students and educators thrive by allowing them to fully utilize the power of monday.com.
Who is eligible for the Student Program?
- Students from an accredited college or university who are at least 16 years of age.
- Educators from an accredited college or university, who plan to use monday.com in class with their students.
Unfortunately, High School and learning institution students and teachers are not eligible for the Student Program, but may apply for our Education Discount!
What if I’m not eligible?
Schools, faculty, administrators, and staff members who would like to use monday.com might be eligible for special education pricing, so please don’t hesitate to reach out and we’ll be happy to help find the best solution for you.
What is the difference between the Student Plan and the Education Discount?
The Student Program is for higher education (college/university) students and educators using monday.com with their students. The education discount is for users who are not exactly the right fit for the Student Program but are still in the field of education. Some examples include:
- An IT department at a high school, university, college, etc.
- An administrative department at a public, parochial or private high school
- Professors using their account for personal use (research without students involved, etc.)
- A trade school
- An online education program
- High school students above the age of 16
How do I join?
- Sign up here using your school email address to get started!
- If you don’t have a school email address, please reach out to us at email@example.com and make sure to include a copy of your student ID or any other valid proof of your university student status.
- Students must provide one of the following proofs of ID in order to join:
- Student ID with the respective school year or year of graduation
- Academic transcript with the respective school year
- Financial aid for the respective school year
- Class schedule for the respective semester
- Professors or TAs only need to prove that they are using this with students and not for their own use.
What if I already have a monday.com trial account?
At this time, we aren't able to sign you up to the Students Program retroactively if you already have an account in a regular 14-day trial. But no worries - just click here to sign up for a student account with your school email!
Can I invite other students to my account?
Want to collaborate with your classmates? You can invite as many students as you want to your student account as long as they have valid school email addresses!
Student organizations and educators
Student organizations and educators using monday.com in class with their students can apply to get our Pro features, free of charge.
- Student organizations
Educators can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to us one-on-one about setting up a plan!
What happens after I graduate?
The decision is totally yours! If you would like to use monday.com post-graduation, you will be able to change your email and upgrade your plan to keep working on the same account. You can also create a new account if that’s easier for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and our awesome support team will be more than happy to help you with this!