If you have invited an external user as a guest to a Shareable board, they have limited access to what they are able to do inside of your account. The reason for this is that we want to make sure that your team's privacy is protected, and that your guest does not have access to any information that you have not shared with them.
If you have invited your guest to view a Shareable board/s, here is a list of things they can and cannot do:
My guests can:
- Create new pulses within the Shareable Board.
- Add a due date and sync to their Google or Outlook Calendar.
- Change a status within a board that s/he invited to.
- Add comments and attachments within the board status and inside a pulse update.
My guests cannot:
- See the list of Boards and Pulses outside of the Shareable Board they were invited to
- Use the Search Everything to search for anything outside of their Shareable Board
- View any of the company’s activity
- Open new shareable/main boards or invite other guests
** Shareable boards are available on the Standard plan and up!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at Support@monday.com. Our Customer Success team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!