If you have invited an external user as a guest to a Shareable board, they have limited access to what they are able to do inside of your account. The reason for this is that we want to make sure that your team's privacy is protected, and that your guest does not have access to any information that you have not shared with them. This article covers the list of what your guests can do and not do.
My guests can:
- Create new items within the Shareable Board.
- Add a due date and sync to their Google or Outlook Calendar.
- Change a status within a board that s/he invited to.
- Add comments and attachments within the board status and inside a item update.
My guests cannot:
- See the list of Boards and items outside of the Shareable Board they were invited to
- Use the Search Everything to search for anything outside of their Shareable Board
- View any of the company’s activity
- Open new shareable/main boards or invite other guests
- Be added to Teams or be added to the board as a group
- Be @mentioned as a Team in an updates feed
- View the full list of Tags on an account
You can also set permissions on each of your shareable to restrict what your guests can and can't do on that board. Check out this article to learn how it works.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at Support@monday.com. Our Customer Success team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!