Our monday.com WorkOS for nonprofits plan offers an easy-to-use, discounted nonprofit platform to eligible organizations. 🙌 In this guide, we've gathered all the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Let's get started!
Yes, there are! We want to make sure price is not a barrier to better collaboration, fundraising, and nonprofit management. Eligible nonprofit organizations can enjoy the first 10 seats on monday.com Work OS for free, and for any additional seats, a 70% discount off the Pro tier price in the same bucket pricing as regular plans. See our pricing page here.
Learn more about our qualification requirements here. Then, kindly visit our landing page here to fill out our short form and we will get back to you typically within 2-3 days with a response. We have a small team reviewing applications, but we do our best to follow up as quickly as possible! 😊
The documentation required to receive a discount depends on the country you are applying from. Below, we have included the required documentation from countries that frequently apply for the nonprofit program.
- United States: 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Service
- Canada: Registered Charity or Nonprofit Organization documentation
- United Kingdom: Charity Commission for England and Wales documentation or a link to your charity’s current registration status at www.gov.uk/charity-commissions
- Australia: Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission documentation
Don’t see your country listed here? You can check out the required documents per country in alphabetical order by going to our partner, Percent's website and searching for your specific country.
If you have additional questions regarding eligibility you can reach out directly to Percent here.
If your application is approved, you will receive an email from Percent and our team will move your account to the nonprofit plan within 2-3 days. You can confirm your account is on the NPO plan by checking your billing page. Click on your profile picture in the top right of your screen, then select "Administration" and click into the "Billing" section, where you should see that your current plan is the "Nonprofit - Pro Plan":
The Nonprofit plan includes all Pro features, as well as a few Enterprise features such as:
- 1000 GB Storage
- 5 years Activity log
- Up to 250,000 automation and integration actions
- 50 boards per dashboard
- Private Workspaces
- Pivot table
Check out what’s included in our nonprofit plan and learn how these features can help your team achieve your organization’s mission here!
Once your application is approved and our team puts your account on the nonprofit plan, you can add up to 10 users at no cost. Whenever you add new users, you’ll see how many users you have remaining on the free portion of the plan. To add an 11th user (or more) and pay at the 70% discounted rate, you can check out How to add users on my nonprofit plan?
No problem! The admin on your account can reach out to us by using our contact form, and our team will assist you with moving your account to the nonprofit plan and issuing any eligible pro-rated refund if you purchased a yearly plan in the last 30 days.
Currently, our billing processor does not have the ability to remove tax before charging you. That said, if you have a tax exemption, you can follow these steps:
- Make your plan purchase
- As an admin on the account, reach out to us right here.
- In the subject line, write “Tax Exempt - Seeking Tax Refund”.
- In the body of the e-mail, include the invoice number and attach your tax exemption paperwork.
- We will follow up with our billing processor and let you know once they have processed the refund.
What if I’m on the previous nonprofit discount, but I am no longer eligible for the new nonprofit plan?
If you are no longer eligible for the nonprofit plan, we will not be able to move you over to the new discounted nonprofit plan. However, we will not remove your existing recurring discount.
Our team is constantly creating new resources to help our nonprofit community!
- Check out our Resource Center where you can find everything you need to become a monday.com expert:
- Join the official monday.com for nonprofits global community on Facebook for tips on navigating monday.com, networking with peers, and resource sharing.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team right here. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help.