Our Nonprofit Program offers discounted plans to eligible organizations. 🙌 In this guide, we've gathered all the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Let's get started!
Yes, there are! We offer a discount on all of our yearly plans for nonprofit organizations.
Kindly visit our landing page here to fill out our short form and we will get back to you within 14 days with a response. We have a small team reviewing applications, but we do our best to follow up as quickly as possible! 😊
The documentation required to receive a discount depends on the country you are applying from. Below, we have included the required documentation from countries that frequently apply for the Non-Profit Program.
- United States: 501(c) (3) non-profit organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Service
- Canada: Registered Charity or Non-Profit Organization documentation
- United Kingdom: Charity Commission for England and Wales documentation or a link to your charity’s current registration status at www.gov.uk/charity-commissions
- Australia: Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission documentation
Don’t see your country listed here? Submit the documentation issued by your country, we will take a look and add it to the list!
At this time, we are unable to offer discounts on monthly plans.
Once on the payment page, you will see the option "Enter a coupon code" on the right of that page as shown below:
Simply click on it and add your code. You will then see the discount applied as shown below:
You are only able to input one coupon code at check-out.
No problem! The admin on your account can reach out to us by using our contact form and we will help to issue a refund if you purchased a yearly plan in the last 30 days. Please note, this applies only to our legacy annual discount.
Currently, our billing processor does not have the ability to remove tax before charging you. That said, if you have a tax exemption, you can follow these steps:
- Make your plan purchase
- As an admin on the account, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- In the subject line, write “Tax Exempt - Seeking Tax Refund”.
- In the body of the e-mail, include the invoice number and attach your tax exemption paperwork.
- We will follow up with our billing processor and let you know once they have processed the refund.
Check out our monday stories to find out how our users use monday.com for their non-profit organizations. We’ve also launched a nonprofit community at community.monday.com. Check it out to connect with users and ask questions!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by using our contact form. We're available 24/7 and happy to help!