There are multiple reasons for a failed charge. Let's take a look at a few common solutions to get things back on track!
Common solutions for a failed charge
1. Be sure to use an approved payment method. We accept most major credit cards and Paypal. You can read more about approved payment methods in the "What payment methods do you accept?" article.
2. Reach out to your credit card provider or your bank. You can find your credit card provider's support number on the back of your card. If the transaction was blocked, give your permission for the charge. Then, try again.
3. Try using another payment method. To update your payment method, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture (avatar) and then select "Administration" from the menu.
- Next, click on "Billing" and open the "Payment Method" tab.
- There, you can change your payment method by clicking the "Change Payment Method" option.
Why is my payment method failing now? It worked before.
Only your bank or card issuer can explain why a transaction is failing when it has previously gone through. We often find that replacing the card or trying a different payment method is the quickest way to resolve this.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team right here. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help.