Accidentally deleted a Board, item or column? Not to worry, we found a solution for you! All deleted items from your “Boards” section as well as all “Shareable” and “Private” boards you are subscribed to will appear within the Recycle Bin. 🗑
How to access the Recycle Bin
- Click your avatar in the bottom left corner
- Select Recycle Bin
- Find all deleted items within the last 30 days.
All deleted items will be stored in the Recycle Bin for 30 days unless you choose to restore them or delete them permanently.
How does it work?
For all deleted items, you will be able to see:
- Who deleted the item
- From where (Title and Board's name)
- When it was deleted
- When it will be permanently deleted.
How to restore or delete an item
- To restore any item, click restore next to the item name.
- To permanently delete an item, click on the cross to the left of the item.
How board permissions effect what is seen in the recycle bin?
- Board Ownership
If the board is set to "Only owners can change" and you are not an owner, you will not see deleted items from this board in the Recycle Bin. Check out this article to learn more about it.
- Hidden Columns
If you’ve deleted a column that had the Hide Column permissions enabled on it, users that didn't have permission to see the column on the board will not see it in the recycle bin. You can read this article to learn more about hiding columns.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Customer Success at [email protected]