Accidentally deleted your Board, pulse or column? Not to worry, we found a solution for you!
All deleted items within your “Boards” section as well as all boards you are subscribed to on “Shareable” and “Private” boards will appear within the Recycle Bin.
So how do you access the Recycle Bin?
- Click into the Avatar in the top right corner
- Select Recycle Bin
- Find all deleted items within 30 days
All deleted items will be stored in the Recycle Bin for 30 days unless you choose to restore them or delete permanently.
- To restore any item follow simply click
- To permanently delete an item click to the left of the item
All rows show:
- What was deleted -- board, group, pulse or column -- with an image to the left as well is in the description.
- Who deleted it.
- Title and location
- When it was deleted
- When it will be permanently deleted.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Customer Success at email@example.com
**Note: If the board is set to “only owners have permissions” and you are not an owner, you will not see the deleted items for this board within the Recycle bin.