Accidentally deleted something on your account? Not to worry, we found a solution for you! All deleted items, subitems, columns and groups from your “Boards” section as well as all “Shareable” and “Private” boards and dashboards you are subscribed to will appear within the Recycle Bin. 🗑
How to access the Recycle Bin
- Click your avatar in the bottom left corner
- Select Recycle Bin
- Find all deleted items within the last 30 days.
All deleted items, subitems, columns, groups, boards and dashboards will be stored in the Recycle Bin for 30 days unless you choose to restore them or delete them permanently.
How it works
For all deleted items, subitems, columns, groups, boards and dashboards you will be able to see:
- Who deleted the item
- Where it was deleted from (Title and Dashboard/Board's name)
- When it was deleted
- When it will be permanently deleted
How to restore or delete something
- To restore an item, subitem, column, group, board or dashboard, click "restore" next to the name.
- To permanently delete something, click on the cross (X) to the right-most side of the screen.
How board permissions effect what is seen in the recycle bin?
- Board Ownership
If the board is set to "Only owners can change" and you are not an owner, you will not see deleted items from this board in the Recycle Bin. Check out this article to learn more about it.
- Hidden Columns
If you’ve deleted a column that had the Hide Column permissions enabled on it, users that didn't have permission to see the column on the board will not see it in the Recycle Bin. You can read this article to learn more about hiding columns.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org