Pipedrive is a cloud-based sales software that helps you organize your customer relations management! Now you can streamline all of your insights from Pipedrive organized in your monday.com account by converting them into workflows to better manage deals, contacts, activity and more...
How to add it to your workflow?
Once you click on the Pipedrive integration banner you will find the four recipes the integration offers:
- When a new activity is created, create an item and sync all future changes from Pipedrive
- When a person is created, create an item and sync all future changes from Pipedrive
- When an organization is created, create an item and sync all future changes from Pipedrive
- When a new deal is created in this pipeline, create an item and sync all future changes from Pipedrive
Select the integration you wish to create.
Once you click on one of the recipes you will be asked to enter connect your monday.com account with your Pipedrive account :
Then you will be asked to log in to your Pipedrive account login credentials as shown below :
Then you will be asked to allow monday.com to connect with your Pipedrive account:
Congrats! You are connected to your Pipedrive account, let's boost things up 🎉
Once you've chosen one of the two recipes and inserted your token, you will get to the integration window. This is where you will be able to set up your integration.
Supported Pipedrive Columns
Currently, the following Entities on Pipedrive are supported with our monday.com integration:
And, the following field types are supported across all entities:
- varchar, varchar_auto, text (all textual types)
- double (numbers)
- monetary (currency)
- user (will export user name as a text for now)
- org (will export org name as text for now)
- people (will export person name as text for now)
Also, the following special fields for activity are supported:
- Deal (will export deal title as text for now)
- Deal Email
- Deal Phone
When a new activity is created, create an item and sync all future changes from Pipedrive
This is helpful for keep tracking of all the activities you have! Whether it's a phone call, email, meeting, task, deadline or lunch, all we'll be automatically inserted and synced to your monday.com account!
After selecting your the recipe, you will need to select which data from your Pipedrive account will be mapped into each column in monday.com:
Pipedrive integration column
When selecting which data will be mapped into each column, the integration column will be added automatically. This column's purpose is to maintain the connection between the parameters in both apps.
If you need help building custom integrations, we also have an option for paid assistance through our network of certified monday.com partners. If you're interested, please fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly!
And if you have any questions about this or anything else in this article, feel free to reach out to us at customer success at email@example.com