Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies—use the Stripe software to accept payments and manage their businesses online. Now you can take a step further and pull these charges into monday.com so that your team can take this information to the next level.
How to add it to your workflow
Then you will need to choose ״Create new Account״ if you do not already have a Stripe account:
If you already have a Stripe account simply write in your email and API Token from this account.
To find this token go to your Stripe account and look for Developers option. Once you click on it you will API keys option where you can copy over your Token under "Secret key."
So how does it work?
Very simple and straight forward actually. Your intent here is to tell monday.com that whenever a type of transaction occurs in Stripe pull it into this board. To understand better how this integration works, let's dive into an easy example: when a charge event occurs on Stripe, create an item.
A. Choose your account
First, select the Stripe email you want the transaction to be pulled from.
B. Choose the type of charge you want to pull from Stripe
The first option you will see is a dropdown of available charges that you can select to be pulled.
C. Map your item
Finally, place the information you want to bring from Stripe on to columns you have added to your board.
D. See all your information from Stripe fill in your board
Once you set the recipe, monday.com will ask Stripe to send all the information you mapped into your boards!
The following is a list of Stripe's supported fields and the monday.com columns they can be mapped to:
- Address line 1 - Text column
- Address line 2 - Text column
- Amount - Number column
- Amount refunded - Number column
- Application fee - Text column
- Application fee amount - Number column
- Application ID - Text column
- Charge ID - Text column
- City - Text column
- Country Code - Text column
- Created at - Date column
- Currency - Text column
- Customer ID - Text column
- Description - Text column
- Failure code - Text column
- Failure message - Text column
- Fraud assessments from Stripe - Text column
- Fraud assessments from you - Text column
- Fully refunded - Text column
- Invoice ID - Text column
- Name - Text column
- Order ID - Text column
- Paid - Text column
- Payment intent ID - Text column
- Payment method ID - Text column
- Payment method type - Text column
- Receipt email - Text column
- Receipt number - Text column
- Receipt URL - Text column
- Review ID - Text column
- Shipping address - Text column
- Shipping carrier - Text column
- Shipping recipient name - Text column
- Shipping recipient phone - Text column
- Shipping tracking number - Text column
- State - Text column
- Statement descriptor - Text column
- Statement descriptor suffix - Text column
- Status - Text & Status column
- ZIP or postal code - Text column
If you need help building custom integrations, we also have an option for paid assistance through our network of certified monday.com partners that can assist you in making the most out of your WorkOS. If you’re interested in working with a partner, you can consult and hire their services directly through our professional services online store. 🙌
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team right here. We're available 24/7 and happy to help.