No one is perfect, even us! Although we strive to make monday.com as polished as possible, sometimes there are bugs. A bug means something is not working properly.
Before reporting a bug we would recommend you try the the below steps:
- Check your browser and make sure you are using the latest version.
monday.com works the best with the latest versions of each browser. For best use, we recommend Google Chrome.
- Try to refresh the page.
Sometimes a simple refresh solves the issue :)
- Try to a different browser than the one you are currently using.
If a different browser doesn’t help, we would recommend you to clear your cache and cookies and disable all extensions from your current browser.
None of the above work? Don’t worry we are here to help! You can write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org we are here 24/7 for you and will respond in under 8 minutes
The ideal email to report your issue should include the following information:
- The version of monday.com are you using? (mobile, desktop, web)
- If you are on the web, which browser are you using?
- Describe the bug
- Does the bug happen to the other team members?
- Screenshots! They are so so helpful.
If you have any further questions about the how to report a bug please feel free to reach out our customer success team right here.
We are here 24/7 and we would be happy to assist :)