If you're looking to learn more about how our pricing works, you've come to the right place. We will cover all the basics about our different plans and will show you step by step how to upgrade to a paid plan.
To get started
When signing up for the first time to a monday.com account, you will automatically be on our free plan. This plan offers you all the very basic features of the platform. It's great if you're using monday.com to organize your projects in a simple way.
This plan has limitations in terms of features and the number of items you can create in the account. To learn more about the free plan check out this article.
While you can use monday.com with a limited number of features for free, if you need more, we offer four paid plans.
What are the different paid plans?
If you love our advanced features or simply want to use monday.com without usage limitations, you can purchase one of our paid plans. We currently offer four paid plans:
- Basic Plan - Simplified internal communication and project building
- Standard Plan - Perfect to collaborate with external stakeholders
- Pro Plan - Offers you most of the advanced features of the platform
- Enterprise Plan - A must-have for all teams looking for extra security features and personal assistance
For more details about the difference between plans, click here.
How to pick the right paid plan for me
To pick the right paid plan for you, you need to take into account three factors: the number of seats that you will be using on your monday.com account, the type of plan, and the duration of the plan.
1. Pick your subscription duration
We offer two types of subscriptions: monthly and yearly. The monthly plan allows you to pay month per month. The yearly plan is in one payment upfront for the whole year.
2. Select the number of seats
The pricing works per group of seats and not per seat. If you have a team of 4 for instance, you may choose the 5 seat option. The price will display per month for the entire 5 seats.
3. Pick the plan's type
Whatever you need, we have a plan to fit your needs. This article will help you better understand and compare each plan.
To sum up
To sum up this article, monday.com offers:
- A free plan if you'd like to use the very basic features of the platform
- Four different paid plans if you'd like to unlock all the amazing advanced features we offer
To learn more about our pricing and billing, check out the below articles
- How to manage my billing
- What is the difference amongst all plans?
- How do I change my plan?
- monday.com tax and VAT
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team right here. We're available 24/7 and happy to help.