With the batch actions, you can now edit, move, delete, archive, export and even duplicate just one click!
- Hover over the color line of one of the pulses you'd like to move.
- Use the boxes to select the pulses you'd like to move/export/archive/duplicate (so many options!)
- As you select pulses, you will find the count of pulses with actions at the bottom of the screen.
- If you choose to move a pulse - Click on "Move to"
- Select either "Move to group" or "Move to board"
- If you select "Move to group", you can choose from a list of groups on the board
- If you select "Move to Board", you can choose from a list of Boards within the account
Edit multiple columns
- Click on the column you would like to change (even time-lines) exactly like the video below:
Select all pulses
Try our select all feature with batch actions!!! Now you can select all pulses in a group to update, move, delete or archive them! Yay!
We have also added the ability to unselect pulses with shift. Once you selected multiple pulses with shift and you want to unselect some of them, you can do it by clicking with shift on another pulse.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. We are here for you 24/7.