Get ready to supercharge your client communication with our latest feature update! You can now send mass emails with the Emails & Activities app. This update is designed to simplify your communication by enabling you to send out messages to multiple recipients simultaneously.
Some great ways to use this feature:
- email marketing campaigns
- send introductions and materials to multiple leads
- follow-up with multiple clients at the same time
How it works
Here are the most important details:
- This is a feature update for the Emails & Activities app.
- You can use this feature on the Contacts board or on the Leads board in monday sales CRM.
- You can send one mass email that results in multiple individual threads of conversation, one for each recipient. The email will not indicate that there were multiple recipients.
How to use the feature
1. On your Contacts or Leads board, use the leftmost column to check the box for each contact you want to add as a recipient.
2. At the bottom of your window, you will see a bar with several options. Select "Email":
3. Compose your email or use a template.
4. Send your email!
Once your email is sent, you will receive a notification confirming that the emails were sent to your recipients successfully!
If there was an issue, you will also receive a notification that your email failed. In that case, you may have hit your email host's limit for the day. You can learn more about Gmail's limitations in our Gmail Integration Limitations article.
Privacy. You can use this feature with a shared email. The app's privacy standards apply.
Templates. Templates can be used when sending a mass email.
The following are the current limitations of this feature:
- You can send a maximum of 500 emails at a time
- You can send a maximum of 2,000 emails per day
- Your email host (i.e. Gmail or Outlook) may have additional limitations
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team right here. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help.