If you're looking to learn more about how our pricing works for the monday WorkForms product, you've come to the right place! In this article, we will cover all the basics about our different WorkForm plans and show you step by step how you can upgrade to a paid plan. 🙌
To get started
When signing up for the first time to a monday WorkForms account, you will start off with a two week trial period on our Premium plan. Once these two weeks are up, you will then automatically be put on our free plan.
While you can use monday WorkForms with a limited number of features for free, if you need more, we offer two other paid plan types. Read on below to learn more!
Available plan types
There are three different plan types available within the monday WorkForm product. They are:
- Free: The free plan offers you the very basic WorkForm features so that you can customize and collect up to 100 submissions for simple forms or surveys.
- Standard: The Standard Plan provides you additional WorkForm features (such as conditional logic!) to allow you to build more robust forms.
- Premium: The Premium Plan offers all the customization, security, and analytic options that you need to create and analyze the forms and surveys of your dreams!
How the pricing works
To pick the right paid plan for you, you need to take into account two factors: the type of plan and the duration of the plan.
- Pick your subscription duration
We offer two types of subscriptions: monthly and yearly. The monthly plan allows you to pay month per month, while the yearly plan is in one-time payment upfront for the whole year and also includes an 18% discount!
To pick the duration of your plan, toggle between "Yearly" and "Monthly", as shown below.
- Pick the plan type
Whatever you need from WorkForms, we have a plan that can fit your exact needs! After you've chosen your subscription duration, you can select a plan type by clicking on the "Get Started" button under each of our available plans, as shown below.
Upgrade your plan
When it comes to upgrading your plan, you can do so either directly from the WorkForms pricing page, or from within your own WorkForms account. Keep reading to learn how this can be done!
- From the pricing page: From the pricing page, select your subscription duration and your plan type. Then, you'll be directed to either select an existing account of yours, or to create a new WorkForms account altogether! Follow the steps to create a new account, or to sign into an existing account.
- From your WorkForms account: If you have a WorkForms account already, you can click on this link to access the WorkForms sign in page. From here, enter your work email address and follow the steps on the screen to log into your WorkForms account.
Once you've created or signed into an account, click on "Upgrade" in the top right corner and then select your subscription duration and plan type. Then, enter your payment details and click on "Complete purchase" to finalize the payment for your WorkForms plan!
And, voila! You will now have access to the WorkForms plan type of your choice. 🥳
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by using our contact form. We're available 24/7 and happy to help!