At monday.com, we believe in the power of small businesses and the impact that they can make! For this reason, we offer discounted plans to eligible startup organizations.
In this article, we've gathered all the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our startup discount. Let's get started!
Are there discounted start-up plans available?
Yes, there are! We offer a discount on any of our yearly plans to startup organizations that meet our criteria.
How can I apply for the discount?
All you have to do is apply using this form. Simply answer the questions and hit submit! This is applicable for all beginning to mid-stage startups with up to 30 employees.
If you qualify for this discount, you will receive 20% off of your first year of a yearly subscription.
How long will it take to receive a response for my application?
Our team does its very best to get back to you regarding the status of your application within 3 business days of its submission.
Additional start-up resources
- The Startup for Startup Podcast - here we share challenges, learnings, and insights from our journey as a growing startup.
- Ask us anything - how does monday.com analyze data? What does our A/B testing methodology look like? If you have a professional question about how we do things at monday.com, ask away. We’ll make sure to have experts from monday.com or other companies answer any questions you might have.
- Founders Column - Every week, a founder answers the same 10 questions in a reflective manner. It’s a chance to get a peek into what drives founders and what personal habits make them into who they are, both in success and failure.
- Startup for Startup Unplugged - our quarterly live event, each time focusing on a different vertical - design, product, sales, etc.
- And many more! Subscribe to our newsletter to find videos, podcast episodes, articles, and more once they get released.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team right here. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help.