The monday.com for Nonprofits Program offers significant discounts for eligible nonprofit organizations. This article will outline rules, eligibility, and restrictions for the Nonprofit Program.
Overall qualifying criteria
To be eligible to participate in the monday.com for Nonprofits Program, you must be recognized as a charity, nonprofit, nongovernmental, or social change organization in the country in which you are located.
Your organization should provide legal documentation showing that you meet the above criteria. See below for specific eligibility requirements.
We welcome applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS in the United States (501(c)3) or via similar governmental departments in other countries.
- Canada: Registered Charity or Non-Profit Organization documentation
- United Kingdom: Charity Commission for England and Wales documentation or a link to your charity’s current registration status at www.gov.uk/charity-commissions
- Israel: Registered Non-Profit Organization documentation (“Amuta reshuma” certificate)
- Australia: Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission documentation
- Hospitals, hospital auxiliaries, nurses registers or bureaus, health insurance organizations, prepared group health plans, group medical practice associations, and in-faculty group practice associations.
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation. To have a secular designation, an organization must provide services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and must not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.
- Inpatient care facilities.
- Economic Development organizations, such as Chambers of Commerce (excluding foundations), Business Improvement Districts, and local and regional economic development organizations with a primary focus on commercial business development.
- Government-managed/owned nonprofits, such as nonprofits funded by local, state or federal government that function without an independent board of directors, or are managed by a government agency.
- Trade or business associations.
- Sports, athletic, recreational, and social activities, except for community centers and community recreational facilities.
- Fraternal beneficiary societies, orders, or associations; providers of other services or benefits to members or employees.
- Legislative and political activity organizations.
- Educational organizations such as a school, college, university, or a related organization.*
*Educational organizations may be eligible to participate in our monday.com Education Program.
Our review process
While everyone can use monday.com, not every organization may meet our eligibility requirements to participate in the monday.com for Nonprofits Program. monday.com sets these guidelines and determines an organization’s qualification at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation in the Program, or to discontinue the Program, at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time.
Terms of service
Organizations that request monday.com services must agree to monday.com’s Terms of Service (available at www.monday.com/terms) as a prerequisite for obtaining access to the services as well as any other standard agreement applicable to the Program or the services.
Products will be distributed to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell monday.com products or otherwise violate any terms of the monday.com terms of service.
We ask recipient organizations to provide information to monday.com for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial that can benefit other nonprofits.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by using our contact form. While the team is not able to make exceptions to the terms of the Nonprofit Program, they are available 24/7 to provide clarification and are happy to help!