The Status Column allows you to see if the task is completed, is being worked on, or any other status that can help you and your team members understand where things stand! You can use it to categorize or label your items by type, department, phase, and more! The sky is the limit!
Add the column from your app
To add the column, simply click the blue plus sign at the bottom right corner of your screen and then click the "New Column" icon!
Now, select "Status" from the list of columns!
To edit your labels, click on any cell in the Status Column and then click "Add/Edit labels" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Change the name of your labels
You can change the name of your label by clicking the pencil icon to the right of your label and then typing in a new name. Click "Done" when you're happy with the new name!
- Move your labels
You can change the order of your labels by clicking and dragging them into a new order. When you're finished, click "Done".
Crush your tasks with some holiday spirit
Get in the holiday spirit with some holiday-themed labels! If you weren't motivated to turn your tasks green before, just wait until you see what happens when you complete your tasks now!
To reach the column's settings menu, click the column's name to open up the drop-down menu. From here, you can choose to:
- Collapse - hide the column from your board temporarily. You can always click the column to open it back up
- Description - add a column description so that board members know what its purpose is.
- A-Z - sort your items according to the alphabetical order of your status labels
- Z-A - sort your items according to the reverse alphabetical order of your status labels
- Edit name - edit your Status Column's name
- Delete - delete this column from your board
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team! We are here for you 24/7 and always happy to help! :)