Our Education Program offers discounted plans to eligible organizations! 🙌 In this guide, we've gathered all the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Let's get started! 📚
Yes, there are! We offer a discount on any of our yearly plans for education-related organizations.
Kindly fill out this short form and our team will review your application as soon as possible, and get back to you with any applicable discounts!
The documentation required to receive a discount depends on the country you are applying from. In general, we ask that you provide details on your intended use, a website for your school or organization, or a similar channel to demonstrate how you intend to use the platform, if possible!
We offer the education discount to users who are not exactly the right fit for the Student Program, but are still in the field of education.
- An IT department at a school, university, college, etc.
- A trade school
- An administrative department at a public, parochial or private high school
- An online education program
- High school students above the age of 16
We have a plan just for you! If you are a current student in college, university, or graduate school, or a professor/TA, check out our Student Program landing page for details. You can also read this guide to learn more.
Once on the payment page, you will see the option "Enter a coupon code" on the right of that page as shown below:
Simply click on it and add your code. You will then see the discount applied as shown below:
You are only able to input one coupon code at check-out.
At this time we are unable to offer discounts to monthly plans.
No problem! The admin on your account can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help to issue a refund.
Currently, our billing processor does not have the ability to remove tax before charging you. That said, if you have a tax exemption, you can follow these steps:
- Make your plan purchase
- As an admin on the account, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- In the subject line, write “Tax Exempt - Seeking Tax Refund”.
- In the body of the e-mail, include the invoice number and attach your tax exemption paperwork.
- We will follow up with our billing processor and let you know once they have processed the refund.
We offer a selection of ready-made templates to suit your specific needs! Browse through our Template Store, and check out the "Education" section!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by using our contact form. We're available 24/7 and happy to help!