We know how tough it can be for students to balance classes, assignments, grades, events, and social activities. We've all been there and we've all struggled to juggle it all. Luckily, you don't have to! With monday.com's Student Program, you can manage everything seamlessly in one collaborative space so that you can be more engaged, successful, and on top of your work than ever before - for free!
The Student Program sets you up with a free monday.com account with specific Pro plan features - chosen by students, for students. Yes, it’s free! The goal of the program is to help students and educators thrive by allowing them to fully utilize the power of monday.com.
- Students from an accredited college or university who are at least 16 years of age.
- Educators from an accredited college or university, who plan to use monday.com in class with their students.
Unfortunately, High School and learning institution students and teachers are not eligible for the Student Program, but may apply for our Education Discount!
Schools, faculty, administrators, and staff members who would like to use monday.com might be eligible for special education pricing, so please don’t hesitate to reach out and we’ll be happy to help find the best solution for you.
The Student Program is for higher education (college/university) students and educators using monday.com with their students. The education discount is for users who are not exactly the right fit for the Student Program but are still in the field of education. Some examples include:
- An IT department at a high school, university, college, etc.
- An administrative department at a public, parochial or private high school
- Professors using their account for personal use (research without students involved, etc.)
- A trade school
- An online education program
- High school students above the age of 16
- Sign up here using your school email address to get started!
- If you don’t have a school email address, please reach out to us right here and make sure to include a copy of your student ID or any other valid proof of your university student status.
Students must provide one of the following proofs of ID in order to join:
- Student ID with the respective school year or year of graduation
- Academic transcript with the respective school year
- Financial aid for the respective school year
- Class schedule for the respective semester
- Professors or TAs only need to prove that they are using this with students and not for their own use.
At this time, we aren't able to sign you up to the Students Program retroactively if you already have an account in a regular 14-day trial. But no worries - just click here to sign up for a student account with your school email!
Want to collaborate with your classmates? You can invite as many students as you want to your student account as long as they have valid school email addresses!
The decision is totally yours! If you would like to use monday.com post-graduation, you will be able to change your email and upgrade your plan to keep working on the same account. You can also create a new account if that’s easier for you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team right here. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help.