All your billing details can be managed easily in the billing section of your monday.com account. This article will cover all you need to know about managing your billing information.
Let's go over a few terms you need to understand before reading this article:
- Pro rated charge - the amount charged whenever you are adding users calculated from the day the user was added until the remaining time in your subscription.
- Pro rated credit - the amount credited whenever you are removing users calculated from the day the user was removed until the remaining time in your subscription.
- Billing cycle - period of time between billings. There is three types of billing cycles: monthly, yearly and two yearly.
1. Monthly: Starts every X of the month. This means that every X of the month, you will get charged.
2. Yearly: Starts at a certain date and end the same date of the following year. If any changes are made in the amount of users, you will get charged on the 2nd of the month.
3. Two yearly: Starts at a certain date and end the same date of two years after. If any changes are made in the amount of users, you will get charged on the 2nd of the month.
- Billing Statements - Emails sent on every day that had user changes.
How to get an overview of my billing?
Click on your avatar located on the upper right of your account and select admin:
Click on billing and then select the tab overview as in the screenshot below:
The top part
This part is a summary of what you have paid for. It includes:
- The plan you are on
- The amount that was charged
- The renewal date of your plan
- The amount of billed users.
Any changes made to your plan will also show in this section. It will displays what are the changes and the pro rated amount charged/credited.
The middle part
This part displays a breakdown of your billed users (guests, users, viewers). For more information about the different type of users, check out this article.
The bottom part
You can check our support center at any point to find answers to your questions. In case you need any further assistance, you can also reach out to the customer success team right from this tab.
Where can I see my billing history?
Transparency is crucial for us specially when it comes to billing. You can keep track of any changes happening in your account on the history tab:
You will be able to see who has been added or removed, the pro rated amount charged/credited as well as your balance.
Who can manage the billing?
When creating a monday.com account, you are by default the admin of the account. You will have access to the billing section to manage your billing. You can then add other admin of the account who will also be able to access the billing section. To learn how to add or remove admins, check out this article.
In the settings tab, you can manage how often you will receive email updates about changes in your account.
Where can I find my invoices?
You will be able to find your invoices on the invoice tab of your billing section:
You can view your invoice by clicking on the "view" button as shown above. This will open a new tab with your invoice.
By clicking on "view full invoice" you will be able to see all the details of your transaction including the billing address, VAT and more.
When am I getting charged?
This article explain in details when you will be charged for each change made to your account. 😊
How do I change my credit card details?
In case you need to update your credit card details, simply click on the tab "payment methods" and then "change card" as below:
What are the payment methods?
We accept all major credit cards 💳:
Check out this article to learn how to change or purchase a plan.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and our awesome support team will be more than happy to help you with this!