monday.com, Asana and Trello are all project management and team collaboration softwares. All three share similar tools and features, including customizable and visual process management, communication between users aligned to tasks, sharing of documents and files and integrations with other softwares.
monday.com stands high above Trello and Asana - here are some reasons why monday.com will help you transform the way you and your employees work together more effectively than the others.
monday.com is all about the Big Picture
Good management is about each employee knowing what they need to do. Great management is about each employee knowing what the company needs to do! Showing everyone in your company the Big Picture of the company's goals, focuses and state of things, gets everyone aligned and motivated. Aligned - because they see the same goals in front of them. Motivated - because they see where they fit in and how their contribution is significant to the company's effort and success.
Giving someone a list of tasks, day in and day out, can feel endless and overwhelming; showing them the Big Picture ties them emotionally to the company's goals as they see how their personal effort translates to something bigger and substantial. Let everyone know what's important to the company to get them aligned and let them see how their personal effort translates into something bigger.
monday.com is fully customizable: Adapt the platform to your needs, not the other way around
monday.com is totally customizable, allowing anyone to use it for any industry and for any process. It’s a core value of monday.com to provide our users with basic building blocks to design their workflows in the way they want. This means a totally stress-free experience :)
With monday.com you are not limited to project and task management. You can manage almost everything you need: tasks, projects, processes, bugs, HR, sales, clients, marketing, operations, and much more. Our platform is scalable, grows as your team grows, and fits all team sizes: from one person organizations, to small teams, to accounts with over 2K users.
Brand new features to incorporate to your work:
- Column Center: With nearly 30 column types available across our plans, we've taken customization to a whole new level. From our traditional Person, Status and numbers column, to our brand new Location, Formula and Team columns - you name it!
- Over 90 templates to give you ideas and help you structure your work! Or, create your own templates to use them as often as you need.
- Views Center: We’re launching a brand new way for you and your teams to visualize, interpret, and extract data from the platform. You can now experience your boards and see your information from a variety of different perspectives. Charts to maps, calendars to files, the opportunities are endless. Make your board and time visual, see what everyone is working on, and stay connected to the bigger picture!
- Stay on top of all your deadlines: Use our new Deadlines column and combine your Dates and Status columns, or sync your dates with your external calendar to get reminders of upcoming deadlines.
monday.com provides you with advanced search and filtering capabilities
Another great advantage we have over our competitors are our advanced filtering and search capabilities, which will allow you to easily search and find specific tasks across all your work!
- Use our multi filtering feature within your board to search for tasks that match specific criteria: Tasks that are assigned to specific people, that your team members are working on, upcoming due dates, or anything you may need.
- Use the Search Everything option to search for pulses across all your boards! You can filter them by date to find tasks that are set to take place on specific dates:
monday.com brings full transparency to your team
monday.com allows you and your colleagues to have total transparency, providing you with an overview of what your colleagues are working on at any level of the business. Our research shows that transparency drives motivation, increases happiness and decreases office politics, meaning less time gossiping and more time working together as a cohesive team.
monday.com has a beautiful, highly visual interface
monday.com is incredibly pretty! There’s something to be said for the platform you’re using day in day out having visual appeal. If you like looking at the platform, that’s one step towards more engagement by you and your team.
monday.com has a customer support unlike any other, available 24/7
Receive the quickest and most amazing support services only with monday.com! Reach out to our professional and friendly customer success managers 24/7 and receive a response in less than 10 minutes. You won’t find support like it with any other platform - that’s a guarantee.
Using Asana already? You have the option to do integrations with Asana on monday.com through Zapier or Integromat. For Trello users, we have an integration for you. Just click on integration within your account.
Have any questions about this or anything else? Feel free to reach out to our customer success team at [email protected] :)