1. Create a board with the numbers columns you want.
2. Use the “Run custom function between two number column” template in Integromat.
3. Set up your connection information and select your board.
4. In the second Module, set up your connection and board information.
5. Then choose the column you want to update and set the “Board pulse ID” to 1.ID.
6. Click on "Map", under "column value" pick the column you wish to perform the custom function on. Click on the "X" tab in the menu to choose your mathematical function. You can also add values from other numbers columns by selecting their name in the “Star” tab under “Column Values”
7. Set your schedule and turn the scenario to “On”
Our customer success team is available 24/7 so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out just here.