Integromat is the glue of the internet- connecting different apps in powerful ways. Creating an integration allows you to connect two apps so they can work together. Every time an action will happen in one app, it will trigger another action in the other app. You can even automate actions inside your monday account across pulses or boards. Integromat allows you to create these internal automations and external integrations without writing a line of code.
1. Select your template or build your own scenario. We have made several templates which allow you to get a head start building out the scenarios that you need. Just search for monday.com from the Templates page,or create your own scenario from scratch by selecting the apps you want to use from the Scenario page. (Don’t worry, you can always add more once you get started).
In this example we will select the “Send email reminder to the person 24 hours ahead of the due-date” Template.
2.Pick your interval. How often do you want the scenario to run?
3. Pick your first Module. Each module allows you to collect information (bundles) to use later or perform actions with that information. In this example we will be sending an email reminder to people on a board when they have a task due in 24 hours. We will start with the module that Lists all pulses in a board or group. (If you are using the Template, the Modules will already be there for you)
4. Configure your connection. Use the API key from your Admin>API area.
Then select the board you will be working with and a group to use or leave the group blank to list all of the pulses on the board.
5. Add a Module. Next we will list the users on the account so that we can use the email address associated with the user to send out the reminder. You can add the next module by clicking on the semicircle to the left of the first module. Then search for "List Users" to find the one we need.
6. Filter the data. Now let’s filter down the relevant info. First we will use the name variable from the users and the person assigned column to make sure everyone is only reminded of the pulses they are assigned to. Then we will add a DateTime filter to check if the pulse due date is set to “now”(the timestamp of when the interval runs) + 1day.
7. Create a Gmail Module to send the emails. Here we will connect to a Google account, and customize a message for the reminder. You can use variable from earlier - like the pulse name and URL- to populate the subject and email body.
8. Test! You can use the “Run Once” button in the bottom left to test the scenario. If everything looks good, then turn the schedule to On.
Our customer success team is available 24/7 so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out just here.