Sometimes, the same tasks need to happen each month, week, or even everyday. With Integromat.com you can build an automation so that a group of pulses is created on a regular basis - saving you time.
1. Sign into Integromat and use the Template for creating a repeating group (https://www.integromat.com/en/integration/1834-create-a-new-group-each-day-with-two-tasks-and-assigns-them-to-people)
2. Add your monday.com connection info, select your board and name the group that will be created. You can use the “Now” Variable under the calendar icon to add the date to the title.
3. Set up your first pulse by adding a pulse name, and any information you want to show up in the updates area - like instructions for completing the task.
4. Click on the next module to assign a user to this pulse.
5. Click on the semicircle to. the right of the last module to add additional modules to match any other columns you may have.
6. Follow steps 3-5 to configure your second pulse in the group.
7. Click on the router, then use the "Create new pulse" module to create additional pulses in the group
8. Set the schedule you want the group to be created at and turn the schedule to “On”
Now sit back, relax and watch the pulses create themselves.
Our customer success team is available 24/7 so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out just here.