If your team lives in Slack, then you can use our Integromat/monday.com integration to quickly create new pulses on a monday board without ever leaving Slack.
1. Within Integromat find the “Create pulses in monday.com from Slack Messages” Template
2. Set up your Slack connection information, and choose the channel or user’s Direct messages that you want to watch.
3. Set up your monday.com connection information and select the board you want to put the pulses in as well as the group, and owner.
4. Use the Slack “1. Text” variable to name the pulse with the content of the Slack message.
5. (Optional) Click between the Modules to set up filters so that only certain Slack messages create pulses
6. Set your schedule and turn the scenario to “On”
Our customer success team is available 24/7 so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out just here.