At monday.com, we offer both import and export Excel functionalities. 🎉 Keep reading to learn how it works!
Import from Excel
Import from Excel is now here! With just a simple upload you can turn your Excel spreadsheets into a beautiful board in just a few steps.
Click on your avatar located on the upper right corner of your screen and select "integrations".
Click "Import" under Excel
A pop will appear to upload your Excel sheet
- Either drag or browse for the Excel sheet you'd like to import
- Select "Create Board" if the excel is created exactly as you wish the board to look or "Adjust your Excel" to manually control the board layout.
If you selected "Adjust your excel" follow the below:
- Follow the steps provided, starting with choosing your Headers
- Select the column you'd like to be the First column
- Select your column types. The System will suggest column types for you, you can manually change this by clicking the drop down menu.
- Select "Create Board" and you have your new board!
Here's a video of how you can do this:
Export from Excel
- Export a board
Click the Hamburger Menu Icon (3 lines) on the upper right hand side of the board. Then choose Export to Excel and that's it!
- Export a pulse
Click on the pulse you'd like to export to Excel and then click the Hamburger Menu Icon (3 lines) on the upper right hand side of the pulse. Then choose Export to Excel and that's it!
- Export multiple pulses at once!
You can export multiple pulses to Excel at once by using the batch actions:
Hover over the color line of one of the pulses you'd like to export.
- Use the boxes to select the pulses you'd like to export.
- As you select pulses, you will find the count of pulses with actions at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "Export", and you'll be able to export to Excel all the pulses selected!
To learn more about internal integrations, feel free to check out this article.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer success team right here. We are available 24/7!