In order to change the Google Calendar that is linked to your monday.com account for the calendar integration, you will need to un-sync the current calendar and then sync the new one. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Click here to access your Google App settings.
- Under "Apps with account access," click "Manage Apps."
- Choose monday.com and click "Remove Access."
- Next, log back in to your monday.com account and follow the steps to sync your due dates or Timeline with Google calendar.
- You will be prompted to choose the correct Google account to link. Once you sign in to the correct one, you should be all set!
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer success team right here.