You can easily create boards with duplicate structure and/or content by duplicating the board. group or pulse.
- Click the Hamburger Menu Icon (3 lines) on your board
- Two options will appear: Duplicate Structure & Duplicate Structure and Content
- Choose Duplicate Structure IF you want to duplicate the skeleton of the board
- Choose Duplicate Structure and Content IF you want to duplicate the board plus statuses, pulses, etc.
- Hover to the left of the group title and find a "arrow" drop down
- Click the arrow
- Select "Duplicate This Group"
- Hover to the left of the pulse
- Click the arrow menu
- Select "Duplicate this pulse"
There's also the feature to use a board you created as a template in your account! Once you do this, you or your team members will be able to re-create their projects using the template you set up for them-
Board templates are available starting in our Standard plans! To read more about this feature, click here!
Want to set up recurring tasks automatically? Check out how to set this up as an integration here in our "How to create repeating Group/Tasks with Integromat [video]" article.
If you have any questions about this or what's in this article, feel free to reach out to our customer success team at email@example.com :)