Link a pulse to another pulse and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3… here’s 2 ways you can do this:
@Mentioning in the Update Section of a pulse
- Choose the pulse on a board that you would like to link to another pulse. In this example (see the screenshot below), we want to link Task 2 in Project A’s board to Task B in Project B’s board.
- Click on the pulse you want to link, @mention the name of the pulse you want to link to and post it in the updates box. Here, that would mean typing @Task B in the update box of Task 2 in the Project A board.
- You can now click back and forth between pulses at the click of a button :)
URL in text column
- If you'd rather not click into the updates of a pulse to find the link to the second pulse, make the link a part of your board by adding a text column.
- In the text column, add the URL of the pulse you want to link to. Find the URL by clicking on the pulse in the board you want to link to and copying and pasting from the URL box.
*NOTE: This feature is only available on Main Boards.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at customer success at email@example.com :)