Currently, we have just a couple of keyboard shortcuts, but we are looking to add more in the future :) Here's what he have so far:
- Enter an update: If you'd like to save an update you have written in the Updates Feed, press Command + Enter and your update will be submitted.
- Close the Updates Feed: When your Updates Feed is open, you can close it using by pressing Esc.
- Exit fullscreen mode: When you have a board in full screen mode, you can exit by pressing Esc.
- Search Boards with BoltSwitch: Command + B on a Mac (Ctrl + B on a PC) opens our amazing BoltSwitch search so you can find any board you need and switch over to it with lightning speed!
- Use batch actions (select multiple pulses): Hold Command (Ctrl on a PC) while clicking on a pulse to build a list of pulses to move, archive, or delete all at once! You can click here to learn more about using batch actions.