You have two ways to unarchive a pulse.
- Select the Hamburger Menu Icon (3 lines) on that particular board where you archived the pulse, and select "Archived Pulses/Groups."
- Here you will see what has been archived in the past, to the right of the page, you will have the option to restore the pulse or group.
- Click Restore!
In case you don't remember which board the archived pulse belonged to, you can always use the search everything.
- Type the name of your pulse in the search everything bar
- Make sure to select "search archives" on the right of your screen.
- From there, you will see your archive pulse. Click on the board title to get to the board.
- Then click on the hamburger menu and select "Archived Pulses/Groups."
To see how to unarchive a board, please click here.
If you have any further questions about how to unarchive a pulse, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org