Our non-profit and education program does offer discounted plans to eligible organizations. 🙌 In this guide, we've gathered all the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Let's get started!
Are there non-profit or education plans available?
There are indeed! We offer a discount on any of our yearly plans for non-profit and education organizations. Kindly fill out this short form and our team will review your application within 72 hours and get back to you with any applicable discounts!
What type of non-profit documentation do you require in the form?
This answer does depend on the country you are located in. Below we have included common documentation from countries that often submit documentation. Don’t see your country listed here? Submit the documentation issued by your country, we will take a look and add it to the list!
- United States: 501(c) (3) non-profit organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Service
- Canada: Registered Charity or Non-Profit Organization documentation
- United Kingdom: Charity Commission for England and Wales documentation or a link to your charity’s current registration status at www.gov.uk/charity-commissions
- Australia: Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission documentation
How quickly will I receive a response on my form?
Once you've submitted the form, our team will get back to you within 72 hours with a response. We have a small team reviewing applications and try to follow-up as quickly as we can! 😊
What if I am a current student?
How do I apply the discount when checking out?
Once on the payment page, you will see the option "enter a coupon code" on the right of that page as shown below:
Simply click on it and add your code. You will then see the discount as below:
Can these be combined with other discounts or promotions?
No, you are able to input one coupon code. Please note, the discount will apply in addition to the 18% off price of yearly plans.
Do you have discounts on monthly plans?
No, at this time we are unable to apply discounts to monthly plans.
What if I already purchased my yearly plan and didn’t have this code?
No problem! The admin on your account can reach out to us at [email protected] and we will help to issue a refund.
I am tax-exempt, but it looks like you are going to charge me tax. What should I do?
Currently, our billing processor does not have the ability to remove tax before being charged. That said, if you are tax-exempt you can follow these steps
- Make your plan purchase
- As an admin on the account, send us an e-mail at [email protected]
- In the subject line, add “Tax Exempt - Seeking Tax Refund” in the subject line.
- In the body of the e-mail include the invoice number and attach your tax-exempt paperwork.
- We will follow up with our billing processor and follow up with you once they have processed the refund.
What resources do you offer to help us get started?
Check out our monday stories to find out how our users use monday.com for their non-profit organizations.
If there is anything else we could assist with in the interim, please do let us know at [email protected] :)