You can create teams to either @mention multiple people at once, subscribe multiple people to a board or to a pulse--just follow the below steps:
- Select the Users List to the left of the Search Everything bar at the top of your screen
- Scroll right, and you will see an option that says "New Team".
- Name your team (in this example Customer Success) and then add the members to it.
- Go back to the board where you are adding more team members to a pulse
- Click into the pulse, and you will be led into the Pulses Update feed.
- To the right hand side, you should see an option that says "Add Subscribers"
- This is where you should type in the teams name.
Assign your team to a pulse
You can now assign an entire team to a specific pulse, by using the new Team column!
You can find the Team column in the Column Center. Just follow these steps below:
- Open the Column Center:
- Select the Team column:
- Start assigning your teams to your different pulses!
All your team members will be notified that they have been assigned to a new pulse!
If you have any questions further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team right here. We are available 24/7 and happy to assist :)